The SYNC module synchronizes data between SERTICA and your ERP system, such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, J.D., Edwards and other financial systems or other 3rd party systems like HR, data warehouse, etc. SYNC recognizes that integrations between systems are typically very specific to the company and the systems in question. The module is designed to help companies synchronize their master data with minimum effort.
Syncronize SERTICA with your ERP system to achieve stronger financial control
By synchronizing with your ERP system, you achieve a stronger financial control with purchase orders in real time and constant access to invoice information. It gives benefits such as an increased level of automation, automatic control and payment of invoices, stronger financial control, and real–time purchase orders. The result is one shared data source for vendors, addresses, budgets, purchase orders, invoices and other master data.
- ERP interface
- Automatic control and payment of invoices
- Purchase order amounts available in real-time for control purposes
- Invoice information always available
- Increased level of automation
- Stronger financial control
- Streamlined purchasing process through automation